design: Atelier Mendini
Ameba is a bench made of two lateral frames in iron casting and Iroko wooden laths.
The bench is available in two different versions (single (S) or double ), and in two different lenghts (1500mm and 2000mm). The lateral frames and the laths could be painted in different colours on demand.
Circle-shaped plate at the end of the cast-iron lateral components allow the bench to be fastened to the ground by means of expansion bolts.
The most important feature of "Mendini" collection is originality and attention to the shape, that guarantee an unique informal furniture system.
The collection is composed of bollards, benches, litter bins, bicicle racks to offer flexible and organic furniture solutions of urban space.
Ghisamestieri the green way of light s.r.l.
• Sede legale: Strada Provinciale Specchia - Alessano, 68
• 73040 SPECCHIA [LE] •
Sede amministrativa e operativa: Via Grande, 226
• 47032 BERTINORO [FC] ITALY
• Tel. +39 0543 462611
• Fax. +39 0543 449111
• C.F. e P.IVA IT 03818500401
• Cap.sociale euro 400.000,00 i.v.
• Indirizzo PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Numero REA: LE - 308147
• CODICE UNIVOCO Fattura Elettronica: M5ITOJA
• www.ghisamestieri.it - Privacy